Sunday, July 13, 2014 : 1:00 - 4:30 PM
Sunday July 13, 2014 : 1:00 - 5:00 PM
• Limit 12 Attendees
• Learn the fundamentals of this historic pattern making process.
• Concentration on folded, tied and clamped resist
• Dye natural fiber goods in a plant derived indigo vat
• All dyestuff provided
• One Cotton Table Runner (14" x 80") and one Blank T-shirt will be Provided (Note your size when you checkout).
• Instruction will be given on a creating a variety of patterns.
• Feel free to bring your own goods to dye, but please limit the number to 2 items, and no bulky pieces (towels, linens, bedding etc. pillow cases are okay!), as vat space and time are limited. Natural cellulose fibers (cotton, linen, ramie) accept the color the best.
• Address and directions to workshop available in CONTACT above
• Snacks and drinks provided
• To reserve multiple spots, click the button below, select your shirt information, confirm then simply click the button again. Then proceed to checkout.
• Your place will be reserved at time of payment