Indigo Print Workshop : Screen Printing With Resist
1:00 - 5:30 PM
Sunday, April 29, 2018
Sunday, October 21, 2018
• Limit 8 Attendees for this Class
• Cut intricate (or bold) patterns into easy-to-cut stencil vinyl and apply to screen to control print.
• Learn and execute best practices for small scale table-top screen printing
• Learn to create an ideal medium for indigo resist graphic printing
• Dye natural fiber goods in a plant derived indigo vat
• Learn the basics of a cold water Iron Indigo vat
• All dyestuff provided
• Two 22" x 22" Cotton Bandanas Provided
• Feel free to bring your own goods to dye, but please limit the number to 2 items. They should be both small and smooth surfaced (no towels, fuzz, etc), and should be able to fit in an area about 24" square (your dedicated work space). This process takes time and care so we may not have a chance to work on your items, but you will leave with a bevy of knowledge and resources to be able to continue on your own!
• Address and directions to workshop available here.
• To reserve multiple spots, click the button below, select the experience level of the dyer (NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, btw just like to have a sense of who's bringing what to the table!), then click the button again. Then proceed to checkout.
• Your place will be reserved at time of payment