Indigo and Shibori : Workshop Tour
As the dates approach, you will be contacted and provided with exact location information for your local reservation.
If you’re a user, up-to-date event information can be found on my facebook page.
• Learn how indigo is extracted from plants
• Learn how to create your own indigo vat from scratch
• Dye fabric with a huge range of patterns
• Bring an item or two of your own to dip in the vat.
• Free seedlings for your garden, learn to grow your own dye.
Thursday, May 17 : Arroyo Seco NM : Weaving Southwest RESERVE BELOW 6:00-8:00PM
Monday, May 21 : Austin TX : Fort Lonesome RESERVE BELOW 6:00-8:00PM SOLD OUT
SECOND AUSTIN WORKSHOP ADDED : Tuesday, May 22 : Austin TX : Fort Lonesome RESERVE BELOW 6:00-8:00PM (bottom of the list)
Friday, May 25 : Florence, AL : RESERVE THROUGH Idyllwilde 6:00-8:00PM
Thursday, May 31 : Jeffersonton VA : Wollam Gardens 6:00-9:00PM RESERVE BELOW
Sunday, June 3 : Rikumo, Philadelphia, PA RESERVE THROUGH RIKUMO Special Katazome Workshop 1:00-4:30PM
Tuesday, June 5 : Brooklyn, NY (LOCATION ANNOUNCED SOON)
Thursday, June 7 : Tamworth, NH : Tamworth Distilling : 5:00-7:00PM RESERVE BELOW
Sunday, June 10 : Burlington VT : Stonecutter Spirits, 3:00-5:00PM RESERVE BELOW