Block Clamp Rainbow
Full day workshop 10:00AM to 4:30PM.
Pack a lunch and snacks, break from 12:00-1:00PM.
Limit 8 Attendees
Sunday July 14, 2019
• Learn Three forms of tessellation : Lattice, Triangle and Radial
• Layer multiple natural dyes to create multi-colored effects
• Learn the basics of fabric preparation and treatment after dye to give your designs the longest life possible
• Learn how to process plant materials, fresh and dried to create dye infusions
• Practice dyeing and shifting clamps to achieve tonal ranges
All fabric and supplies will be provided.