Block Printed Scarf : Olive Green Siren Pattern dyed with Plants
• Hand Block printed by Graham Keegan in Los Angeles, California
• All Dyes are natural and plant derived
• This Olive Green color is extracted from Tree Tobacco (Nicotiana Glauca) which grows wild throughout Los Angeles and the southwest.
• This pattern, reminiscent of mermaid, fish or reptile scales, is created by repeatedly printing each individual scale by hand with a small wooden block.
• 42" x 42" Scarf
• Raw Edge
• 100% Rayon: Luxuriously Soft, Great movement and drape.
• Hand wash with mild detergent, dry flat.
• Free Shipping