Block Printing with Tannins : Natural Dye Workshop
12:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Saturday, September 24, 2016
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Close to the last Saturday of each month depending on availability : Select actual date below to register.
• Limit 8 Attendees
• Learn to extract a range of colors from this versatile dyestuff : yellows, orange, brown, pink, peach, russet, grey and black!
• Learn the basics of Adjective Natural Dyes
• Learn about and formulate a variety of Mordants
• Create and print with your own blocks or any in-house blocks
• Print on 2 provided 22" x 22" cotton bandanas.
• Pack a lunch or snacks! Water but no food provided.
• Bring your own item/s to print on, time allowing. Fabrics that lay flat are best, e.g. pillow cases, tote bags, t-shirts, skirts, etc
• Refunds will not be given for cancellations within one week of the workshop unless your reserved spot is filled.