1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Sunday, March 11, 2018
Sunday, April 15, 2018
A Saturday late in each month : Select actual date below to register.
• Limit 8 Attendees
• Learn to extract a range of colors from this versatile dyestuff : Magenta, maroon, brown, pink.
• Carve your own blocks from lightweight, strong wood (provided)
• Learn the basics of Adjective Natural Dyes
• Learn about and formulate a variety of Mordants
• Print with blocks of your own creation or any in-house blocks
• Print on 2 provided 22" x 22" cotton bandanas.
• Pack a lunch or snacks! Water but no food provided.
• Bring your own item/s to print on, time allowing. Fabrics that lay flat are best, e.g. pillow cases, tote bags, t-shirts, skirts, etc
• Refunds will not be given for cancellations within one week of the workshop unless your reserved spot is filled.