Been dyeing a lot these past few weeks and have run in to all kinds of obstacles that I didn't even imagine. I finally did all the proper leg work, maintained my patience through steps in the process that I find tedious, and got some beautiful results.
Ramping up for a photo shoot of my products that I've been working on and selling on etsy. I wanted to create an environment that reflects the idea of what I'm working with for concept and materials. This is going to be part of one of the sets for the shoot. I'm planning a trip out to the poppy fields in the Antelope Valley, just north of Los Angeles to take the photos.